Pages

Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

400th Post!

Another month, another milestone!. Some Facts so far
  • Over 100,000 page views in 8 months. Doubt I will be crashing servers but glad to know that Pigalles are popular!.

  • The 2 most popular posts- Adriana Lima's Vogue spread and surprisingly- Jessica Drake!.

  • Current Pigalle Champs- Rihanna- Pamela Anderson and Kate Moss. Hint:- There is a new #2 who will dethrone Pam down a notch. Wait and watch!

  • I was surprised to learn that a growing number of viewers are now viewing the site on their iPhone and ipads. I hope it looks the way I intended it to on a smaller screen!

Other Tidbits

As you may have noticed, I have been playing around with some new logos and colors. A twitter feed has been added as well as a flag count.

Currently I have 4 sites where I get my high-res images from. If you are aware of any others out there, please let me know and I'll add them if they are on par with the rest.

Pleas keep visiting the wanted sets page to see if you might have of those images I'm looking for. If you have access to a Getty or wire image account and you can help- you're my new best friend!.

Finally, if you are looking to buy a pair for yourself, purseblog has a nice forum dedicated to Pigalles and how best to maintain them


New designs and variants of the pigalle
Has the looks of a pigalle, the style, the elegance....

However, look at the back and you realize its taken the front design of the pigalle, but left the back end as a strap design.
Its called Twistochat and has already been spotted on Nicky Hilton and Selita Ebanks
High res images can be found here and here

Two new pigalle variants were introduced in the 2011 Spring line

Pigalle Plato

High res images can be found here here here and here
You can read a review here

Now would be a good time to introduce the pigalle variants in the 2011 Fall line. Here is what has been reveled so far..

A matte black version of the studded Pigalle
imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.comimagebam.com imagebam.com


A pigalle with an ankle strap named "halte"

 imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com  

Thanks again for your continued support and keep expecting the best!

*Looking for the following Pigalle sets- Click here to see if you can help!*